Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Andy S

SteveR
FA Supporter
FA Supporter
Topic Author

10+ years later...

Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:01 am

Stumbled across this forum, it must be at least a decade since I posted or flew anything until a couple of weeks ago. I once had reasonable bag of stuff, but only got a gemini (with Jason's bridle mod) and a Nirvana. I can just about remember to axel, lazy Susan and a scruffy cascade. I like the Nirvana, the gemini is continously exceeding it's flight envelope in my hands, so I'm thinking of getting a deep space for the memories. I've been searching ebay for some time now for a Transfer as I lived that, but I sadly killed it years ago and snapped the spine.
Now I've found all my stuff again, I'll spend some time flying them at the beach near me, so Broad Haven or Newgale in pembs. If you see a really poorly controlled gemini then come and say hello!

Stan Doff
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Re: 10+ years later...

Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:33 pm

SteveR wrote:
.................., so Broad Haven or Newgale in pembs. If you see a really poorly controlled gemini then come and say hello!

I have never flown at Newgale as it's extra time (and a little more fuel) to get to from home, Broad Haven being my default. I must make the effort to get up there as there's so much space.

SteveR
FA Supporter
FA Supporter
Topic Author

Re: 10+ years later...

Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:20 pm

There will be now after the holidays etc