Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Andy S

711jrp

Re: Where has everyone gone?

Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:28 pm

dragonfly wrote:
I get it. We're old deluded dogs and deadwood. You're full of yourself. I'm actually born in Stuttgart and going to drive around Essex in my Poorsche like a feckin eejit.

The easiest way to improve FA would have been to contribute in a constructive way. (see Roy's comment).

Just don't take yourself too seriously, we don't. :D

hahahaha look at you so quick to defend then, you are the joke, they use to slag you off in the secret forum for peddling kites on here, your name was mud then ....go on why don't you ask em
Pete
Fivers are alive
50% of the dognappers

flat out

Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:32 pm

dragonfly wrote:
I get it. We're old deluded dogs and deadwood. You're full of yourself. I'm actually born in Stuttgart and going to drive around Essex in my Poorsche like a feckin eejit.

The easiest way to improve FA would have been to contribute in a constructive way. (see Roy's comment).

Just don't take yourself too seriously, we don't. :D

So I get called out to make an apology. Yet this is what’s being said behind my back for genuinely trying to support something?

Apart from the obvious Facebook stalking going on. Yes my name is Frayz and probably the easiest person to find. What has where I live or what car I drive got to do with it?
Please enlighten me.
Freestyle kite buggier... attempting to learn how to freestyle deltas

Andy S
King of FA

Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:35 pm

This is no longer constructive and verging on permanently destructive. Let’s leave it before someone says something they regret.

Any more threads on this will be deleted.