Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Andy S

robbie.m
Topic Author

where are you..where do you fly?

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Anyone on here fly around the Liverpool area?.
My kite bag so far.Eolo Over, HQ Obsession, Jam Session Millenium vented, Mullin Area 51, Flexifoil Psycho, Powerhouse Panic, Hq Babytana, Highfliers Explorer ( like a psycho copy), Indian fighters
Beamer 3.6(for sale)

honchoboy

Re: where are you..where do you fly?

Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:11 pm

Hi robbie.m,

The Northern Kite Group tend to fly a lot over that neck of the woods - theres not many trick flyers amongst them however but friendly enough bunch.
Ian
Northern Monkeys Kite Group

UK STACK Freestyle Champion '18

jaydub

Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:00 pm

The NKG group fly at Otterspool Promenade on most Wednesdays and Sundays during the year, but as Ian says there aren't any trick fliers among them.

There are a small number of trick fliers that fly at the Dips in New Brighton, but we tend to grab an hour or two flying when we can. The trick will be catching us there. ;)

robbie.m
Topic Author

Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:30 pm

I used to be in the nkg I still go down there and see dave green now and then..you're right no trick flyers, Ive been around the dips at new brighton but not seen anyone there the last few times Ive been..will try and catch you there sometime
My kite bag so far.Eolo Over, HQ Obsession, Jam Session Millenium vented, Mullin Area 51, Flexifoil Psycho, Powerhouse Panic, Hq Babytana, Highfliers Explorer ( like a psycho copy), Indian fighters
Beamer 3.6(for sale)

jaydub

Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:40 pm

I occasionally drop down after work for a quick session. If you PM me your mobile number, I'll try and remember to text you next time I'm heading down.

Jon

Hawkerhunter
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:43 pm

The Northernmonkeys are meeting across at Filey for a weekend of flying on 5th july. Why dont you come across?
Steve

In the bag
Talon UL, Talon standard(x2), Talon vented, Talon SUL Prism Q Pro, Elixir, Zephyr, E3, E2, Hypnotist, Nexus, 3D, Micron

http://www.facebook.com/northernmonkeyskitegroup.nmkg

robbie.m
Topic Author

Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Cheers guys..I'll try and get over that weekend steve, Jon I'll pm you my mobile in a min..thanks
Beamer 3.6(for sale)