Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Andy S

Ara Ararauna
Topic Author

MOZI's SF

Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:16 pm

Gee MOZI you are plaguing the forum with your "super" comments on the "super" fly!
Stop that!
I have just bought two new kites and you are forcing me way beyond the limit of my endurance to buy yet another!
You want my life to become a nightmare with my wife and family!

This is the worst TORTURE! :cry:

The kite sounds really great and you are all over the forum! I cannot read a new post without seeing a MOZI post!

Anyway, sincere congratulations :lol: =D>
I'm just green with envy... :mrgreen:
... healthy envy though... :D

Nevertheless, either you post a video to prove how well it flies or I'll refuse to believe you... :wink:
In my bag...
Duals: No-name (No-brand), Nexus (Prism), Talon UL (JoE), Soul (Flying Wings), LeQuartz (own build), Illusion Classic (Prism), Aura 4.7Oz (Sky Burner), Sixth Sense STD (Krijn)
Singles: Conyne STD (my design)

MOZI

Re: MOZI's SF

Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm

Ha!

I will have to make a lot of video to catch me doing a clean trick!

However, I have been out every day for the last 5 days and it never ceases to amaze me.

I just need the wind in the right direction at my local flying area. N to NE is just terrible. It comes over or past a line of very tall trees - causing turbulent 'dirty' wind.

I even had the thing at the top of the window and it just carried on going! Over my head and way past! WTF?

I'm offshore for another month on Thursday, so any video will be a while coming.......:(

Got to earn some pennies for the Airbow......

Plus a Gem, maybe a DS vented, maybe the classic Phantom as well!

Once they are in the bag I will be looking at some other options. R-sky etc.....:)

Don't dilly dally......Get a SF! So much fun!

Marcus
Benson Superfly, Benson Airbow, HQ Atomic, HQ Yukon, HQ Mojo,