Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Andy S

Stephen Hoath
Topic Author

UK Rev Flying Weekend North East England

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Details just posted on the Revolution forum. http://www.revkites.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3640-uk-rev-flying-weekend-north-east-england/page__gopid__64341&#entry64341

It should be a good fun event. The local club are very hospitable plus there is some good beer to be had in that part of the world!

Let me know if you are interested in coming along (whether coaching is your thing or not) and i'll pass on your details to the organiser.

Regards

Stephen

"North East Kite Fliers are having a Rev fun Flying Weekend on The 13th and 14th February at Herrington Country Park (near to the UK Washington Kite Festival Site). We will have at least two members of the Flying Squad to help with coaching. Everyone will be welcome.

For anyone wanting accomodation we have secured a special deal though the camanile Hotel at Washington. Rooms will be available at £25 per room booked through our club. fliers will need insurance. if they don't have any they can join the club for £8 per household and will then be insured through the club for the event. We are also aiming to have an informal buffet and social gathering with activities on the Saturday evening if people are interested. (There will be a small charge for the buffet)

The North East is easy to get to. With good motorway access and we have trains, airports and even ferrys (for our European cousins). So we are not as far away as you might think."
Stephen Hoath

Keithgrif
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Re: UK Rev Flying Weekend North East England

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:40 am

Beat me to it Stephen, I offered Vince I'd post details here :-)

Love to come along but distance/cost/time preclude my attendance.
Keith
STACK UK
National Director 2006-2012

ExGrads pairs, fourth in Europe 2011!!!
Airheads team, 10th in the world 2012