Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Andy S

yellowbelly
Topic Author

Anyone coaching/flying in Mid Lincolnshire?

Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Hi folks.

Just registered to the forum today and although I have been flying for some time on and off , I have only just got my first 'proper' kite (Don't laugh!! - a Jam session retro, as I remember them the first time round!)

If there is anyone locally who knows a few tricks and would like to meet and fly and maybe teach me a few tricks please do get in touch.

I live in Horncastle, but don't mind travelling if there is a local club or flyers that I don't know about.

Regards,

David

Keithgrif
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Re: Anyone coaching/flying in Mid Lincolnshire?

Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:17 pm

It's 90 miles or so but your best bet would be the Hinckley better flying day next month:

http://fracturedaxel.co.uk/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10510
Keith
STACK UK
National Director 2006-2012

ExGrads pairs, fourth in Europe 2011!!!
Airheads team, 10th in the world 2012

bryan beasley
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:43 pm

We did try to set something up in Lincolnshire last year, 'cos there's a few of you flying up there... no takers though, so you will be best to travel if you can.

Bryan

SteveC

Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:22 pm

Hi David,

I'm down near Sleaford. I don't think I'm up to coaching, and I often have to fly at odd times and odd days as I'm a carer, but we might be able to meet up sometime for a bit of flying.

By the way, well done getting the Temptation! thats one very nice kite =D>. ( 'Scuse the pun but I was tempted myself but I'm all out of kite credits :( )
Current Bag:- HQ Shadow, Spiderkites Zodarion, Flying Wings Soul, Old blue HQ Jive , 'PAW' modded HQ Maestro II, Delta Hawk,

yellowbelly
Topic Author

Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Hi SteveC

Thanks for the offer, I will PM contact details.

The 'odd times and odd days' may well be ok as I work 12hr shifts :-( , 4 on 4 off :-) , days and nights etc :-( .

David