Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderator: Craig

Andy S
King of FA
Topic Author

Announcement: The Library

Wed May 10, 2006 8:42 pm

This section of the forum contains a single thread for each item in the library.

The first post in each thread will contain details of the item, and the current borrower and the date they received the item (more or less.)

You should post requests for the item in the appropriate thread. The item will be sent to each person in turn in the order they appear in the thread. Requests will be pruned from the top when they are filled.

Chatter will be removed from the threads to keep them clear. No other posts may be made in this section of the library. Please post reviews, questions etc. in the appropriate section of the forum.

Items may be held for a month and then must be sent to the next person in the Requests list. If there are no further requests then you may keep the item until someone does request it.

The deal is you pay for the postage to the next person. Apart from that it's free.

Andy S
King of FA
Topic Author

Wed May 10, 2006 9:53 pm

I have attempted to list the current requests for each item. Please PM me if you think I have made a mistake, detailing why.

Also please PM me if you have anything you would like to see entered into the FA Library.

Thank you.

Andy S
King of FA
Topic Author

Wed May 10, 2006 10:29 pm

I'd almost like the library to run itself. If you have an item, please watch the date and check for requests here and send the item on when it's time to let it go, or you're finished with it (whichever comes first.)

Mods and Admins will keep the threads tidy, so no need to delete your own posts, unless you change your mind about a request.

Please DO PM me when you receive an item so that I can update the top post in the thread.

Please DO PM me if you think someone is jonesing an item and has ignored a polite PM to send it on.

Andy S
King of FA
Topic Author

Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:31 pm

I now have boxes for the kites I promised. I am packing them up and hope to get them out over the next couple of weeks. Sorry for the delays.