Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, bryan beasley, Keithgrif

aphelps
FA Supporter
FA Supporter
Topic Author

Videoing STACK UK competitions

Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:23 pm

Last year a lot of the STACK competitions were videoed, but nothing was ever committed to tape or DVD? Is anybody interested in having a bash this year. Of course expenses would be covered by STACK UK?
Any takers?
8)
Andy

Gary Matthews
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:10 pm

Sounds like a job for Mr B Fattorini, bout time he whipped it out again, the camera that is.......Come on Brian you know you wanted another project for this year, with all that time off you are going to have shortly...!!!!

Gary the Rev

BF

Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:38 am

It's true I do enjoy filming & editing and miss doing it.

However there are only so many hours in a day and as I also enjoy flying kites I can't do both properly, especially at festivals. This is the reason why I haven't undertaken another video project since Flying Techniques as I wanted to spend more time flying kites.

This year I'm also involved in a new 'project' that will soon become apparent.

If no one individual comes forward and volunteers to manage it all then perhaps one option would be a collective approach to filming, as most people have video cameras nowadays. OK the quality might be up and down at times but I'm sure something would be better than nothing. Just think of all those multiple angle shots that could be done...

Brian