Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Davey, SpOoC

sstrangey
Topic Author

hq mojo korvokites skyknife

Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:04 pm

hi does any one know anything about these two four liners the hq mojo and korvokites skyknife how they fly differant tricks etc ??
revolution jb blast shockwave power blast 24 spacekitestaurus taureo eliott stigma sport 3m jetstream speed mystic hq observer devil wing 1.7 spiderkites lycos 2.5 atrax .65 1.6 2.2 and highar colours in motion speedster .powerhawk benson deep space

Jezza

Re: hq mojo korvokites skyknife

Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:03 am

I've seen a Mojo flying in person and It flys quite nicely, does all the rev tricks as far as I could see. I own a few HQ delta's and some powerkites, although sometimes not considered 'serious' they have always been good to me with decent build quality
I've not seen the skyknife though but found a couple of vids on youtube if that helps:

Mojo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chmqRZ__t7Y

Skyknife
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQUBUJ8H4ic
Clearly, I'm part of the problem.

sstrangey
Topic Author

Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:28 pm

thanks mojo looks good skyknife however looks a bit fragile seems to be flexing alot was un sure of the mojo as i beleive it only has 6 mm bars
revolution jb blast shockwave power blast 24 spacekitestaurus taureo eliott stigma sport 3m jetstream speed mystic hq observer devil wing 1.7 spiderkites lycos 2.5 atrax .65 1.6 2.2 and highar colours in motion speedster .powerhawk benson deep space

Jezza

Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:35 am

Was you thinking of buying one as an alternative to a rev/alba or do you own one of those m8?

sstrangey
Topic Author

Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:12 pm

hi was considering it the mojo looks the better of the two maybe a bit faster than a rev and yes do have some revs and some albas

Jezza

Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:23 pm

Like I say i've seen one flying and it looked nice in the sky and flew well. Not sure if it's different enough from a rev but the price isn't bad really. Its rated at 4-17 mph so its also down to what wind you experience in your area.