Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Davey, SpOoC

Jezza
Topic Author

Re: W-Shaped 4 Line Kites (Non Rev)

Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:45 pm

All right, but apart from the WS4LK, sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have Revolution ever done for us? :biggrin:

On a serious note I notice that 4mkites/Albatross are making different sized ws4lk now so if you're doing a purchase watch those LE measurements or you might end up with something that doesnt quite fly the same as a 1.5 Rev and parts non interchangable. Which of course Alba kites dont anyway because they're all made of cheesecloth, bamboo and parcel string :wink:
Clearly, I'm part of the problem.

sailor99

Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:06 pm

For those of you/us on Facebook, there is a user called 'china-kite manufacture' going round. Judging by the pictures on his site, this one seems to be one of the bad boys - Exact copies of all sorts of Benson, rev and other designs, in some cases (benson) with the bracing intact too. That's what I call a rip off, and to be condemned IMHO.

Fungus
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:28 pm

anyone see ' cafe', an unfunny comedy on sky1 9pm last night, there was a
WS4LK being flown at start, looked a bit skinny in middle to be REV.

fungus :-)
w H ind c H ecks H ar 4 w H imps

Stan Doff
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:46 am

Jezza wrote:
All right, but apart from the WS4LK, sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have Revolution ever done for us? :biggrin:

Peace?

Jezza wrote:
Which of course Alba kites dont anyway because they're all made of cheesecloth, bamboo and parcel string :wink:

It's the new (old) fashion