Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Andy S

Crafter
Topic Author

Various of my kites for sale.

Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:13 pm

Hi guys, been a while since I`ve been on the forum. I find myself in the position that I no longer have much time to enjoy flying and no time at all to build kites unfortunately.
Over the last years I`ve built about 15 kites and have thoroughly enjoyed the challenge and experience.
I have never sold any of my handmade kites but its time to thin out my collection.

I`m going to keep a few of them as I love flying and each one is unique to me however if you see something you like PM me or post a reply.

Before I get around to listing them individually can I suggest you search the " Building/Modifying" section for my posts.
Every kite I`ve built is on there along with the specs and description, I know it seems strange to list this way but all of the info and pictures you need are there.

All have their own handmade kitebags, postage will be free to the UK :) and none of them will be more than it cost me to make them! (but Im open to offers :cool: )

Thanks for reading this and I`ll get round to listing individual kites as soon as I can, meantime have a search and see if there is something you would like to own.