Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Andy S

Kraig89
Topic Author

Wanted

Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:31 pm

Hi I'm totally new to kites last time I used one was 20 year ago a single line crappy one at that. I would love a rev but just don't have money for one but been looking at sports kite and fancy one of those I have about £220 I'm looking for rtf package hoping the UK or Europe can anyone please help me out I don't mind a second hand one

Marnavi

Re: Wanted

Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:17 pm

Kraig89 wrote:
Hi I'm totally new to kites last time I used one was 20 year ago a single line crappy one at that. I would love a rev but just don't have money for one but been looking at sports kite and fancy one of those I have about £220 I'm looking for rtf package hoping the UK or Europe can anyone please help me out I don't mind a second hand one

Hey Kraig!!! I haven't been flying for much more than 2 years (1 practicing tricks) but from what I know and for the budget you have, maybe I would look at a benson or an atelier, also the level one badass are good, any of the previous options would be good choice, maybe someone more expert would know how to give you a more complete recommendation, but here is my contribution :)
I just started building my kite bag!! Kite bag: R-sky Frenezy, Eolo Neox, HQ Jam Session, Eolo Over ventrex, Eolo Over Icarex, Eolo Tango 1, HQ Maestro II and searching for a Nirvana and JoE Talon!

harveystubbs

Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:00 pm

Why would you want to buy a Rev ?! You can do more with a 2 line trick kite than you can with a 4 line Rev. I am selling some stuff at the moment if you are interested but have a sniff around and see what you want first. Buying a decent boutique trick kite used will probably be better than buying something more mass produced like a prism or an HQ kite. Everyone here will recommend a Benson to you but there are loads of options. Good luck and be careful you might get the bug :cool:

Kraig89
Topic Author

Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:16 pm

Hi what do you have for sale please

harveystubbs

Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:51 pm

See my listing in the for sale & wanted section, I might list some more stuff at some point

Akuji vent £180 monochrome
Akuji SUL £160 monochome
Vortex £150 Made by Christian Derefat himself
Vortex UL £150 Made by Christian Derefat himself