I am searching for any mods of the discontinued model of Eolo Over.
Or to be precise - the non-existant Eolo Sport's kite.
It was the first full-size stunt kite I had. I learned all the basics with it and I still enjoy flying it.
Unfortunately the sail got so worn out that I assumed it would be easier to make a new sail than repair the old one.
Maybe I will repair it when the new one is ready...
Anyway, I would like to make a few changes to the kite while this renovation:
- change nose to "Kitehouse" style
- replace stand-off connectors to typical screw-mounted (and avoid original pocket)
- change bridle - I might be wrong, but it seems to me that the (2) uphaul legs are not necessary - please let me know if I am wrong
- change tailweight attachment
- change trailing edge tensioning
And to the point. I am searching for any mods that have been made to the kite.
Especially ones that have been used, checked and seem to improve the kite's performance.
I took all measurements of my Over. They seem to be a bit off relating to original specs but I will not change the spars this time.
if anyone needs them.
I will be grateful for any hints and specs!
I will try to keep you posted with the build as well.... probably in a separate topic.