Jorge Gouverneur
Topic Author

Taz Machines with my ATM SUL

Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:16 am

My newest kite in my bag is Lam's ATM SUL. Here I'm working on my Taz Machines

phpBB [video]

Thanks
Jorge G.
Kite Bag: Transfer xt.r, ATM, Duende 2.2 STD & UL, French Connection UL, Widow NG, Wolf NG, Aura UL

711jrp

Re: Taz Machines with my ATM SUL

Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:12 pm

nice and clean.Like.....
Pete
Fivers are alive
50% of the dognappers

ObijuanKenobe

Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:22 pm

Ehhh...not so clean.

IMHO if you watch the last two...you see what's wrong with all of them.

The kite is been dragged forward before the spin is allowed to happen.

He is pulling before he has tension on the flare...and for way too long after he reestablishes it.

More staccato on the tug to spin will lock the rotation in place where the set up occurs. Pop is the term and easier said than done.

They are all taz machines...no doubt.

obi
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." L daVinci

fworley
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:48 pm

Obj-Juank demonstrates his taz prowess here:

phpBB [video]

-Frazer
Last edited by fworley on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

711jrp

Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:47 pm

Come on obi........a bit of encouragement never hurt anybody.
Pete
Fivers are alive
50% of the dognappers

ObijuanKenobe

Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:07 pm

Frazer hits the nail on the head. I won't bother to watch it. I guess that was from 2008 when I just moved to Oslo.

There is but one good taz in that video...if any. Frazer, always ready to pounce. Gold troll star!

I still haven't seen a single video of this clown Frazer...likely because he cannot do any of the things he so loves to discuss here and elsewhere. Fabulous troll, though. No real knowledge of tricks or helpful hints. Hell of troll.

I am still awful at that trick. But on my TNT, I can sometimes nail a few in a row.

It is a hard trick, and the OP is better than me at the moment without a doubt.

If I sounded like I was trying to rain on his parade...sorry.

But it is level 5 trick. It ain't supposed to just sorta spin around after a half axel to qualify. That's the point.

obi

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." L daVinci

fworley
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:48 pm

ObijuanKenobe wrote:
Frazer hits the nail on the head. I won't bother to watch it. I guess that was from 2008 when I just moved to Oslo.

There is but one good taz in that video...if any. Frazer, always ready to pounce. Gold troll star!

I still haven't seen a single video of this clown Frazer...likely because he cannot do any of the things he so loves to discuss here and elsewhere. Fabulous troll, though. No real knowledge of tricks or helpful hints. Hell of troll.

Another Obi-juank-temper-tantrum Image

-Frazer

SteveC

Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:21 am

.....and here we go again.........
Current Bag:- HQ Shadow, Spiderkites Zodarion, Flying Wings Soul, Old blue HQ Jive , 'PAW' modded HQ Maestro II, Delta Hawk,

ObijuanKenobe

Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:20 am

Well, I am Obi Juank. Again, your discussion skills are on display in all their glory. Might want to edit it again for posterity. You have actually made it worse for yourself with that last edit. Don't leave your true colors showing, fella. They are calf shit brown and black.

Oh, and I am a cry baby. I feel I am up against an intellectual giant, but I will perservere.

You are off topic and causing trouble. You should try to interact with living humans again.

I wonder if you know just how many people around the world roll their eyes at your posts, wondering how anyone can have so much time on their hands...and so much residual blackness and stink in their being?

I hate to break it to you, but most folks just moan when they see your posts. I answer because I laugh out loud when you post, and cannot resist pulling your troll strings.

How many times have you changed your avatars for me now? Do you feel me pulling on you again? Can you resist, or must you react to my inputs?

You are my little troll kite, Frazer. You will crash into the ground when I decide you are boring. Not a moment sooner.

I have only pity for you and anyone who might have a vested interest in your success as a man or whatever you claim to be.

obi

fworley
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:27 pm

Holy crap ! Somebody get Jonathon a manpax before he bleeds out:

ObijuanKenobe wrote:
You are off topic and causing trouble.

And there was me thinking my post, regarding Taz machines and video, and how to fly them according to your specific advise was wonderfully on topic :-k

-Frazer

SteveC

Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:21 pm

I really can't work you out Frazer. You're obviously an intelligent and knowledgeable bloke so why do you have the overwhelming compulsion to poison the forum with all these nasty, personal and provocative little snipes and images all the time? You did the same thing on GWTW when you posted there. I doubt if anyone respects you for it. I don't think many find it clever or amusing or witty. It doesn't exactly help to encourage anyone into the sport does it? In fact I suspect that many newbie's reading something like this will probably never come back again. I suppose I'm wasting my time writing this, and no doubt I'll get some snide tirade back, but why not try being a bit more positive and helpful? - I know you can because you have occasionally before - You'd get a lot more genuine respect if you did.
Current Bag:- HQ Shadow, Spiderkites Zodarion, Flying Wings Soul, Old blue HQ Jive , 'PAW' modded HQ Maestro II, Delta Hawk,

fworley
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:55 pm

SteveC wrote:
I really can't work you out Frazer. You're obviously an intelligent and knowledgeable bloke so why do you have the overwhelming compulsion to poison the forum with all these nasty, personal and provocative little snipes and images all the time? You did the same thing on GWTW when you posted there. I doubt if anyone respects you for it. I don't think many find it clever or amusing or witty. It doesn't exactly help to encourage anyone into the sport does it? In fact I suspect that many newbie's reading something like this will probably never come back again. I suppose I'm wasting my time writing this, and no doubt I'll get some snide tirade back, but why not try being a bit more positive and helpful? - I know you can because you have occasionally before - You'd get a lot more genuine respect if you did.

Sticking you beak in again are we Stephen ? Nice to see you posting something which isn't pushing HQ kites.

Have you read the thread ? I think you'll find that Jonathon resorted to the naming calling and unpleasantness.

Despite Jonathon's desperate attempt to seek the (potty mouthed) moral high ground It may interest you to know that he is quite the kite forum troll himself and deserves all he gets. Its just that hes a poor sport and can't take what he dishes out.

-Frazer

SteveC

Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:44 pm

Yes Stephen is my name - well done.

Sorry I thought this was a forum where members could post their thoughts - I didn't realise I need your permission to reply.

Yes I like some HQ kites, a decent alternative to folk who can't afford to spend a fortune on high end stuff and only fly for fun - Here in the UK HQ is one of the only mid range kite brands we can get.

Please don't come the innocent - the remarks and images you post are intended to provoke exactly that sort of reaction so you can stand back with your hands in the air and say 'Who me?' You did exactly the same the thing to PAW - a guy recovering from a heart attack who was supposed to avoid stress - by trolling all his posts until the guy finally blew his top and left taking all of his useful posts with him - you must have been really proud that day.

I didn't expect my previous post to do any good - I won't impose on your valuable time any further except to say - in respect to your earlier post about throwing tantrums, that people in glass houses shouldn't really be throwing stones....

fworley
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:10 pm

SteveC wrote:
Sorry I thought this was a forum where members could post their thoughts - I didn't realise I need your permission to reply.

Exactly, you don't need my permission and I don't have to earn your respect or respect your attempts at moderation in my posts.

SteveC wrote:
Please don't come the innocent - the remarks and images you post are intended to provoke exactly that sort of reaction so you can stand back with your hands in the air and say 'Who me?'

I'm not claiming innocence ... I was being mischievous ... but then again I was exactly on topic.

SteveC wrote:
You did exactly the same the thing to PAW - a guy recovering from a heart attack who was supposed to avoid stress - by trolling all his posts until the guy finally blew his top and left taking all of his useful posts with him - you must have been really proud that day.

He was spamming (cross-positing all kite forums with his kites/videos) and not respecting the sections of the forum. I have PM's where I'd asked him to post to the correct sections but he ignored me and went on spamming. I don't understand what his health concerns are to do with me or you for that matter they certainly had no bearing on my posts. But as we're all caring/sharing my piles sure are giving me gip sat here reading through your banal drivel.

SteveC wrote:
I won't impose on your valuable time any further except to say - in respect to your earlier post about throwing tantrums, that people in glass houses shouldn't really be throwing stones....

You are an old nag aren't you dear ? No need for the farewell dramatics .. if you don't care my posts use the "Foe" button and save the tired cliches for your grandchildren.

-Frazer

SteveC

Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:39 pm

Ahh as always the underwhelming quality of your wit just shines through....

'mischievous' - (of an action or statement) causing or intended to cause harm or trouble.

Sounds about right.

Bye Sweetie.

Oh - New Avatar?