Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Andy S, Jason

ObijuanKenobe

Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:07 pm

datenland wrote:

Might be kite dependent. There are kites where Lazies are difficult anyway. On my Transfers there is no difference between a Snaplazy and an Inverse.

Erik

That's for sure. On my devils, the inverse requires really almost constant walking, a much sharper spin input, and is quite a bit harder than the snap-lazy, which only needs a short step forward.

Just my two cents.

obi
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." L daVinci

dubster

Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:52 am

Wow Mike, Man I watched that movie clip about 30 times!
Had to crop it to just play the trick as I couldn't work out what was going on, but understand more now, thanks to slowmo playback :)

Cheers for that, I really gotta get to some better flying days!!
Ownage:
Benson Gemini (ex Bryan)
Fizz Box of Tricks std (1997)
Kingfisher Custom (1996)

Pierre

Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:53 pm

datenland wrote:
The Inverse is a difficult but very cool trick.

Might be kite dependent. There are kites where Lazies are difficult anyway. On my Transfers there is no difference between a Snaplazy and an Inverse.

Erik

My Essence is a backflipmonster!!
No difference at all in snap and (yoyo)multilazy's and the only thing i have to do to hit a good inverse is pull it very hard and trowing both hands completely forward after the input(i'm lucky,i have long arms).