(Mostly for personal outlet purposes as a solo flyer, and in the spirit of forum contribution)
Pandemic summer, 2020
1. Biggest win was cracking the backspin cascade. It was a ridiculously pleasing moment when the timing clicked into place. My morale got a nice booster shot. (in lieu of a Covid vaccine.) So far, best was 5 repetitions before losing control.
2. Flic-flacs are finally starting to tighten up a bit, after years of persistent 'drunkeness.' I'm not sure what changed with my inputs, but I'm happy about it.
3. Knocking on the door of a consistent wap doo wap, but still fine-tuning the secondary spin.
4. Authoritative and speedy 2-point landings remain elusive. Just can't get the timing. I have learned that this is not a trick to be practiced with the best kite in the bag.
5. I'm maxed out at 3 multi-lazies. Every time I go for 4, I end up in a tangle.
6. Haven't been brave enough to try any cyniques yet, but progress with the BS cascade makes me hopeful.
7. A few extremely tentative brushes with the comete, but that's still way above my pay grade. I finally understand what's supposed to happen, though, at least visually.
8. Right-side JLs are solid. Left-side JLs still have a drinking problem.
9. And so far, my only good-looking side slides have been completely accidental. Maybe one day.
Couldn't have made it this far without the info on FA. So cheers.