Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Andy S, Jason

BlueSkyBry
Topic Author

Re: Beginner woes

Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:02 pm

Thanks for the heads up on the climax lines Big T. and for the link to the site. Really appreciate that. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkerhunter
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Re: Beginner woes

Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:39 pm

Dont own the Superfly BigT but have flown one on several occasions. One of our flying group, a member on here, got one and was disappointed with it and he has several years of trick kiting under his belt. Tried everything until eventually he replaced the bridal with a reverse turbo bridal which did improve the kite. Also the SF doesn't have roll bars which are a great advantage on any kite particularly for a beginner. The web is full of various flight reports, not all good, about the SF so with that in mind I think its best for a first kite to stick with the DS which appears to have everyone's endorsement. I think the SF now comes with the Reverse Turbo fitted as standard.

That said we all know what the SF can do in the right hands, its a very capable kite, its just were not all as good as Chris Goff when it comes to flying one :D :D
Steve

In the bag
Talon UL, Talon standard(x2), Talon vented, Talon SUL Prism Q Pro, Elixir, Zephyr, E3, E2, Hypnotist, Nexus, 3D, Micron

http://www.facebook.com/northernmonkeyskitegroup.nmkg