Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Andy S

Pierrepoint
Topic Author

New (old) member..

Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:23 pm

Hi, just a quick hello to all of you out there  in kite flying land. Used to fly a Phantom way back when the kids were little. Now the kids have grown up and moved on.
I have had a few different hobbies over the years, and have now thought give the kites a go again. I've slowly been stocking up on a few kites, some old and some new.
Now I have got to work my way back into flying again. I live in the New forest and will probably fly at Stoney cross airfield. I don't know if there are any kite clubs locally 
So if you ever pass by and see some fool tangled up in lines that will be me. Cheers Nik..

Keithgrif
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Re: New (old) member..

Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:57 pm

Good choice of location, Lex and Irma (Flying Fish) fly there most weekends.
Keith
STACK UK
National Director 2006-2012

ExGrads pairs, fourth in Europe 2011!!!
Airheads team, 10th in the world 2012

Flying Fish

Re: New (old) member..

Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:26 am

As Keith said, Stoney X is our default flying field for Saturdays (weather-permitting), so come say hi! Agree with Keith it's a good location (but I admit to being biased). As you're probably aware, as you're living in the New Forest, we're rarely alone there (cue ponies, horses, donkeys, cattle ...). If you want to drop by and make sure we're going to be there, best to PM me just prior the day, so I can confirm.