Moderators: Craig, Andy S

Craig
Site Admin and Supporter
Site Admin and Supporter
Topic Author

Am I now a member ?

Wed Nov 19, 2003 2:51 pm

or have I always been a member (ooh er Mrs) :lol:

As I've now flown with you guys a couple of times , does this now qualify me for membership ?

If so you can show me the special handshake next time we meet :cool:

can you tell I'm bored at work

Andy S
King of FA

Wed Nov 19, 2003 3:51 pm

I'd say you've probably qualified... have to discuss it with the others though :lol:

The secret handshake is where you hold a vented Skymax in your right hand, press it firmly into the right hand of the welcoming member and then release said Skymax. Welcome! ;)

We don't really have a qualifying thing for membership... as we've never had anyone but founder members, but I'd say that your attendance at two fly-ins is probably as good as any. I also think Dave (Mobius) should probably be made a member for designing the excellent logo.

That said I don't want anyone to feel left out because they're not on the members page of the FA site. I'm confused about the blurry line between "Fractured Axel - Portsmouth Kite Club" and "Fractured Axel - The Forum". Subscribers to the forum are a lot further apart than I ever though they would be. Let me ask this: Who *wants* to be a member of the Club and who wants to be a subscriber to the forum?

Craig
Site Admin and Supporter
Site Admin and Supporter
Topic Author

Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:12 pm

h_i_r_0 wrote:

The secret handshake is where you hold a vented Skymax in your right hand, press it firmly into the right hand of the welcoming member and then release said Skymax. Welcome! ;)

I'd like to resign with immediate effect. :lol: :lol:

h_i_r_0 wrote:
I also think Dave (Mobius) should probably be made a member for designing the excellent logo

Yeah good work, I wouldn't even mind having a t-shirt with a discrete FA. logo :cool: