Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Kamikaze

Infinitive

Sun May 03, 2009 10:01 pm

I also agree with Craig, it's not right. The two quad tricks that do exist do not require a wiki, and indoor quad (or dual) flying with all its throws can have its own wiki, written by and for the six people worldwide who actually practice it.

...though again I state my adversity to the whole project as it stands - even the front page says "our aim is to take a dusty and ancient manuscript and translate it into modern terms"... it should simply be re-written from scratch using the mind-map as its foundation. It is embarrassing to look at well made wikis of other subjects!

The only reason I haven't nuked the site is because I can't remember my password... I'm still guessing. Yes I'll make a new log in! 8)
-------------------------------------- Al --------------------------------------

Infinitive

Sun May 03, 2009 10:10 pm

Kamikaze wrote:
The Northern Kite Group do indoor kite flying.

Less than once a year! I think we can round it down to the nearest significant figure - zero people fly kites indoor in the UK 8)
-------------------------------------- Al --------------------------------------

Kamikaze
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Sun May 03, 2009 10:46 pm

I agree that the front page is crap and needs to be rewritten along the lines of the Mind-map. I have made a stab doing that but the Wiki code is very restrictive. So I will start a new thread on what the front page should look like and include.

David
I am Editing the Wiki anything you would like adding please PM me.