Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Davey, Yan, Zippy8

Kamikaze
FA Supporter
FA Supporter
Topic Author

Use of VF video's in the Wiki

Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:18 am

I have been marking the VF entries and some of the tricks that have been flown have no video links in the Wiki. An example of this is the Insane Right Left which is flown by Mama74. What I would like to do is edit the tricks and host them on YouTube for inclusion in the Wiki. Does any one have any objections to me doing this.

David
I am Editing the Wiki anything you would like adding please PM me.

mama74

Re: Use of VF video's in the Wiki

Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:45 pm

Kamikaze wrote:
I have been marking the VF entries and some of the tricks that have been flown have no video links in the Wiki. An example of this is the Insane Right Left which is flown by Mama74. What I would like to do is edit the tricks and host them on YouTube for inclusion in the Wiki. Does any one have any objections to me doing this.

David

No... go ahead!

But... I think the trick you're referring to is the Rolling Cascade? Or is it two names for the same trick?

ObijuanKenobe

Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:57 pm

You're right, Martin. Definitely he must be referring to a Rolling Cascade.

obi
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." L daVinci

DWayne

Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:30 pm

And all this time I thought it was an Insane Cascade.

Denny
Rehab is for Quitters

Kamikaze
FA Supporter
FA Supporter
Topic Author

Re: Use of VF video's in the Wiki

Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:12 pm

mama74 wrote:
No... go ahead!

But... I think the trick you're referring to is the Rolling Cascade? Or is it two names for the same trick?

No they are different, but very similar tricks the Insane Right left is full Insane rotations and the Rolling Cascade is half Insane rotations. After a closer look of your video I agree with your self and Obi that it is a Rolling Cascade. Thanks for both the correction and your permission to use the clip.

All I need to do now is find a way of editing it as it crashes in Windows Movie Maker when I try to save the clip.

David
I am Editing the Wiki anything you would like adding please PM me.