Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Davey, Yan, Zippy8

gabriel5885
Topic Author

VF5?I´ll be there

Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:07 pm

Hello guys! probably you don´t know me(actually I´m sure you don´t know me),I´m Gabriel Acosta and I´tried to compete in the past in VFC but due to the lack of digital camera I´ve been unable to participe.I´ll join to the next VFC and represent Argentina in such great format.You know i´m still kind of frustrated for not being on time last VFc, but i guess i it´s all my fault.Anyways thank you again for the great idea of world wide competition.
Gabriel
Greetings and smooth breezes
Gabriel
Alto Vuelo´s official pilot

bryan beasley
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:37 pm

Nice to hear from you Gabriel. I look forward to seeing some more global action next round.

Bryan

Davey

Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:51 pm

Will be great to get you onboard, Gabriel.

I know you've been keen to get involved since round 3 - Hopefully round 5 will be your chance :D
Davey
::
Nope, I hadn't fallen off the map. Although one would be excused for thinking so...

Neil E
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:19 am

Nice to hear from you Gabriel - i'm gonna do my best to join in the fun also after seeing Brians brilliant effort. Congrats to all who took part :D
KITE Rx

bryan beasley
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:56 pm

:satisfied:

Bryan

gabriel5885
Topic Author

Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:21 pm

Hello Bryan! I saw your video yesterday, your perfomance is awesome :-D !! I´m afraid that I´m no match for you nor even intermediate Flyers :-( , but then a question poped into my mind. How do you people tell the diference between intermediate and novice flyers?? since I don´t know the exact answer i will ask for your help and this can make A diference when submiting in the category. :?
Greetings and smooth breezes

Gabriel

Alto Vuelo´s official pilot

bryan beasley
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:31 pm

Thanks for that Gabriel.

To be honest, there's never anything to choose between intermediate and novice and the categories generally get mixed in together anyway. I would suggest putting something together, and if there's anything like a few nice tricks in there, intermediate would suit.

Thanks again for your comments.

Bryan

AntonioGuerreiro

Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:29 am

I'll try to get in to in the VF5 . Now that a have a camera it will be more easy to make the filme.

I really like this format of competition !! :)
António Sousa Guerreiro :: HOMEPAGE