Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Davey, Yan, Zippy8

adicakes
FA Supporter
FA Supporter
Topic Author

VF Round 32

Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:17 pm

I'm happy to announce that VF Round 32 is now open!

adicakes
FA Supporter
FA Supporter
Topic Author

Re: VF Round 32

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:31 am

Just over three weeks to go and we're still on just one submitted entry. Get 'em sorted people, let's make this round happen! :)

adicakes
FA Supporter
FA Supporter
Topic Author

Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:29 am

One week to go until the VF32 closing date! The prize draw information has been updated at http://virtualfreestyle.com/current-round -- check it out, the Vital S is up for grabs whether you score first or last. There's a good chance to win something nice and help support the scene, so ask yourself -- how can you afford not to enter? :)

adicakes
FA Supporter
FA Supporter
Topic Author

Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:21 am

The entry submission date has come and gone, and we've got a bumper crop of 24 entrants this round -- excellent! Visit the news page for more information.

Entrants, please submit your score sheet via email (virtualfreestyle@gmail.com) by the 14th December.

Addendum: unfortunately I left Pascal du Pree's entry out of the set. I've added it to the Youtube playlist and scoresheet, and I'm uploading a new zip file of the videos now. Early birds, please make sure to get the revised score sheet with a row for Pascal, and also watch his entry on the updated Youtube playlist.