Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Davey, SpOoC

mnkby

Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:20 pm

Velly eeeeeenteresting dees climax line!

I've ordered a reel of 55lb to see how it is. Ordered out of the UK because nobody in North America seems to have even heard about it.

Also, in other Rev related news, myself and John Barresi are headed to Berck Sur Mer for the big fest, I'm hoping to meet some of you there, look for a monkey with a rev or 4 ;-)
David Hathaway, Revolutionary
-~ http://www.iquad.ca

Jason
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:25 pm

mnkby wrote:
Also, in other Rev related news, myself and John Barresi are headed to Berck Sur Mer for the big fest, I'm hoping to meet some of you there, look for a monkey with a rev or 4 ;-)

Cool. David, your site was one of the ones that got me into Revs many years ago, be nice to put a face to the name. I met John last year at Kite Party, his dog stake Rev flying was something else. Be good to meet up again. :cool:
Jason.

mnkby

Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:07 pm

Ah cool! Its been funny, I'd somewhat gotten away from the hardcore flying of the late 90s and really only got back to it big time over the last year and it was really nice to see the REVisions site linked all over the place. Which of course made me need to update it a little (which is still ongoing)

Coming to Berck is a long time dream of mine and the BEST part will be meeting European Rev flyers. I'm intending to write up the experience for Kitelife.com

Kitelife

Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:26 pm

Oh yeah, the WSKC trip is going to fun... Aside from my days judging, I'm also looking forward to checking out the Berck Festival - first time to Europe!

I sense a MEGA-MEGA Rev fly coming on... :cool:
John Barresi
Editor/Publisher
Kitelife Magazine

Gary Matthews
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:01 pm

Are you guys going for the whole of the festival or just part of it ??

Gary the Rev

mnkby

Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:20 pm

heh, well, John is "officially" going as a judge for the WSKC, so hes a lock for the days of that and I think we're planning to do some sight seeing the 7-9th but, we could also very well end up just being there the whole time. Who can beat 12 days of intense flying?!?

I know we intend to be there from the WSKC onwards till the end, for sure.

Feel free to tease us about our utter addiction to Rev 1s as well :lol: though I suspect Ill simply bring all of mine...

MegaMegaMega Rev fly!

Kitelife

Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:38 am

Arriving in Berck on the afternoon of 4/7, departing via Paris on 4/18. ;)

11 days of kiting mecca!!!
John Barresi

Editor/Publisher

Kitelife Magazine