Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Andy S

oldflyer
FA Supporter
FA Supporter
Topic Author

Only £70! Lam Hoac Automatic Trick Machine (ATM) UL - * SOLD*

Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:03 pm

Lam Hoac makes superb kites. Here we have for sale one of his amazing ATM kites (Automatic Trick Machine). This particular model is the ultralight version in a striking red white and black colour scheme. I love all of Lam's kites. They are built extremely well and fly really nicely. I acquired this particular kite fairly recently and, although I am enjoying flying it, it is just too similar in the way it flies to my existing Sea Devil kite. I can't therefore really justify keeping both kites, so the ATM is up for sale.

This particular Kite has seen lots of use both by myself and by its previous owner. It is far from being pristine new condition. There are several small puncture marks in the sail that have been repaired with adhesive repair tape. In addition, the previous owner has further reinforced the nose section and sown some extra Dacron reinforcement along the trailing edge between the stand-offs. They used green thread to do this but this is not noticeable from more than a metre away. The sail is still crisp and the kite has plenty of life left in it. However, I would probably rate the condition as 6/10.

It's tricky for me to be able to decide how much to ask for this kite. It's a beautiful flying kite and looks amazing in the sky. However, it has had a few puncture marks and home-made repairs done to it. It retails at $289 new (approx£230). I would like to get £70 for it. Postage would be £10 on top to UK addresses. Postage would be at cost to overseas.

I would prefer to post the kite to UK addresses only as the postage is much cheaper but would consider sending overseas at the buyer’s risk.

Thank you very much for looking. Photos below…..

Last edited by oldflyer on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

oldflyer
FA Supporter
FA Supporter
Topic Author

Re: Lam Hoac Automatic Trick Machine (ATM) UL - * PRICE DROP*

Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:25 pm

*** Price Drop to £70 + postage ***

oldflyer
FA Supporter
FA Supporter
Topic Author

Re: Only £70! Lam Hoac Automatic Trick Machine (ATM) UL - * SOLD*