Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Andy S

kostaaa
Topic Author

HQ-Fazer XL for sale

Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:37 pm

HQ-Shadow - Sold
In very good condition, used 6-7 times, not very much flying time, some signs of use on the nose, around 13mm cut on LE channel (on the wingtip).

HQ-Mojo Volcano - Sold
Brand-new, never flown... with handless but without lines. I have some used and new Dyneema, maybe we can think something. There are 2 barely visible stains on one of the white panels.

HQ-Fazer XL
Almost like new, used 2 times, around 30 mins in the air. The first time the wind was unstable, turbulent and low. It's pointless to struggle to fly this kite in such conditions. The 2nd time the wind was 25-40km/h and it was enjoyable ride. Powerful toy!

Price -> 140 euros

Shipping from Greece -> 25 euros
More Pictures here:
https://goo.gl/photos/t6ohHrsJqGVSAJ4N8

GoKiting!
Last edited by kostaaa on Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kostaaa
Topic Author

Re: HQ-Shadow, Mojo and Fazer XL for sale

Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:04 pm

The Mojo is sold.

kostaaa
Topic Author

Re: HQ-Shadow, Mojo and Fazer XL for sale

Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:21 am

still available.....

kostaaa
Topic Author

Re: HQ-Fazer XL for sale

Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:45 pm

The is HQ-Shadow is sold.
Only the HQ-Fazer XL is available.

Exult

Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:14 pm

I got one, and I'd say it is a fun kite. You can certainly trick it. It will hold together in the air in high wind longer than you will on the ground. And I wouldn't say that its low wind capabilities are that bad even though the dimensions of the spars are quite large. Tough ground work in higher winds can break an LE though. Be careful when landing on a wing tip on a rock - even if you do it gently the weight of the kite can crack it. Another problem I had was that most of the C-clips came lose and needed to be glued again - should have added the extra glue from the start. At least my sample of the Fazer XL kite got a (controllable) oversteer. This in combination with that the kite in a gust can suddenly make you end up several steps downwinds gives it an lively and wild feeling. Strangely enough it feels calmer using the larger Fazer XXL, but that could be a consequence of that I only use the XXL in correspondingly lighter winds. Since you are likely to use this on longer lines and use more force than on trick precision kites make sure that a line is not wrapped around a wing (difficult to see on longer lines) when starting it - you could then accidentally make a stand off snap.

Here the two of them are stacked during a quite low wind session:
https://kitelife.com/forum/gallery/imag ... ith-tails/

kostaaa
Topic Author

Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:29 pm

Exult, I just saw your comment....

still available!