Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Andy S

Palmahnic
Topic Author

SKD kites photo album

Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:15 pm

Hey everyone!

I was so happy with receiving my NEW SKD UL Seven ( :biggrin: ) that after getting the OK from Jörgen Nilsson, I wanted to see if you guys want join in and create something together: An SKD photo album :mrgreen:
You're invited to send your best SKD kite pics to my email (iftah dot palmah at gmail.com) in full resolution. It's best if it's an outdoor picture, of the kite itself (no offence to the pilots Cheesy ). Please send only SKD kites pics, not more than 2 different pics per kite. Also please add a 1 line description of kite name and type, color scheme, model year, place of picture, pilot name (if you like). I will add those to a public Flickr album which you can access, and share.
Also, if you have an Android smartphone, and you like having kite pictures on it as background, like me, it's easy to get those pics to be automatically displayed as shuffling wallpaper on your phone's home screen.
I know you all enjoy taking pictures of your kites, some even have entire terabytes of it, I'm sure, (John Chilese?) so it would be great to have a collection of different SKD kites with beautiful background, from all over the world. (Disclaimer - this is not for any commercial use, and I stand nothing to gain from it but the pleasure of seeing your beautiful companions in the best of settings)

Thanks for your cooperation ! :cool:
Thank you kindly,
Iftah.

adicakes
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Re: SKD kites photo album

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:31 am

I probably have some photos that were part of the previous SKD website. I'll see what I can dig up...

Palmahnic
Topic Author

Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:52 pm

That would be great, thanks!

Thank you kindly, Iftah.
Thank you kindly,
Iftah.

Palmahnic
Topic Author

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:39 pm

Hi everyone,
You're welcome to view the album of SportKiteDesign kite photos we have collected so far. Please email me more photos if you have, or if you recognize your kite!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134420629@N02/

Cheers,
Iftah.

Thank you kindly, Iftah.
Thank you kindly,
Iftah.

SparkieRob

Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:05 pm

Palmahnic wrote:
Hi everyone,
You're welcome to view the album of SportKiteDesign kite photos we have collected so far. Please email me more photos if you have, or if you recognize your kite!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134420629@N02/

Cheers,
Iftah.

Thank you kindly, Iftah.

Drool, drool, drool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Palmahnic
Topic Author

Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:47 pm

Rob, you definitely need to hydrate

Thank you kindly, Iftah.